Presented by leading attorneys with a wide range of class action expertise, this full-day CLE program will dive into key strategies for defending and avoiding class actions and discuss new trends and challenges facing employers.
· Navigating PAGA Claims
· Arbitration Agreements with Class Waivers and Rule 68 Offers of Judgment
· Key Strategies in Defeating Class Certification
· Mediation and Data Preparation: Using Statistical Evidence and Data Analysis to Your Advantage
· Ethics: Communications with Putative Class Members Prior to Certification
· Class Action Prevention and Self Audits
This program has been approved for 4.0 CLE hours of California General credit and 1.0 hour of Ethics credit.
Click here for the full agenda.
Contact for More Information
|Name:||Rachel De Dora|
|Company:||Jackson Lewis P.C.|